Friday, July 24, 2009

If only I knew what I was doing.

Because I really have no idea. I'm just rambling right now. I've got crazy ideas for Transformers and Godzilla stop-motions dancing through my head. I have a burning desire to make a podcast, hey, that's what I'll write about.

For quite some time, I've had the idea of putting together a monthly podcast with me, NickJownz, and Deadzilla. The problem is, I don't know all the ins and outs of doing such things. I know I need Skype, and I got Skype, but I also need recording methods. Does Skype offer recording methods? What do the guys at TFWIRe use? What does the WTF@TFW (don't click that link, it goes to compse mail for some reason) crew use? Also I need to formulate a schedule that works for all three of us.

I'm hoping to get it up and running by December, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment