Monday, July 6, 2009

I guess I should say....

I bet a lot of you are wondering why I am unable to upload videos. Well, it all comes down to one thing: access.

About a month ago, I may have possibly, in some way, though we're not sure at the moment, caused a total meltdown of my home hard drive. This resulted in the trust my mother so graciously placed upon me with this computer to be broken. I fixed the problem, but now she is being very watchful of how long I am on here, if at all.

My point is, most of the time, I'll be on the library's computers, and when I AM on my home comp, I won't have enough time to edit and upload a video.

There you have it, but don't worry, I'll be able to entertain you all through my EPIC COMMENTS and this blog.

Until next time, Keep Watching the Skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment